Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hardware Deny?

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:18:41 +0000

I can tell you that Dell ships openmanage to be an enterprise hardware management (right at the bios level) product.  I
used to use it when I worked for one employer.  It has a good amount of bugs, headaches, and drawbacks, but it does
work.  I could readjust everything in the bios just like I was at the system and change everything including flash the
bios.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.