Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: "Endpoint" security solutions?

From: "Kelly Keeton" <kellyrkeeton () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:36:03 -0700

you might check out IronMail and Borderware

On 9/4/07, spencerforhire <spencerforhire () gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for advice on endpoint security solutions which address
the security of intellectual property - e.g. monitoring and reporting
of suspicious removable storage and webmail activity.  Some of the
endpoint security solutions I've seen focus on antivirus and patch
compliance, but I would like some options that address suspicious
handling of corporate information.  The ability to centrally manage
endpoint agents is also important since I envision them being
dispersed across many physical locations.  I heard Altiris had a
product that might fit these requirements, but it was purchased by
Symantec and I'm not sure of the current status?

Thanks!

Mark