Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Degrees and Note to the Group

From: Elizabeth Tolson <etolson () gibralter net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:00:31 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Group:

So, what is it about computer people??? You ALL are great!!!

I ask a question and I get a world of information from you with additional notes of "write me privately if you have
more questions, etc."

There is something about computer people --- when I started taking basic Security and A+ Courses at the local Community
College, everyone was willing to help me with questions, etc.  You see, I thought I was a "brain" when it came time to
computers.  I knew Word and Excel ..... little did I know just how stupid I was when I first started at the College.  I
guess you could say I was "Stuck on Stupid."  But the computer students and instructors helped me by giving me web
sites, old books, etc.

Now, I am on a message board, where you help me as well.  Sure beats the heck out of working with a bunch of
complaining women who try to "one-up" you every chance they can --- whatever you have done, they have done it one-step
better.

Thanks to everyone!!

Elizabeth