Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Serious Offshore Probes Detected & Defeated

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:48:28 +1000

Hi,
Also, could you clarify how you arrived at the coordinates for the Australia
location?
IP Address   : 138.79.215.61 [ 138.79.215.61 ]

ISP          : CPSOFT

Location     :  AU, Australia

City         : -, - -

Latitude     :  27°00'00" South

Longitude    : 133°00'00" East

That puts it in a pretty remote region of South Australia. Looks like a
mining area. I'm intrigued.

Thanks