Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Anyone plans for CISSP-ISSMP?

From: "Ali, Saqib" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:14:23 -0700

May I ask why ISSMP?

About 2 years back I looked at the domains covered by ISSAP vs ISSMP.
ISSAP seemed more useful at that time, so I took the exam and passed
it.

However ISSMP is one of my goal this year. ISC2 has a review seminar
for ISSMP in Virginia coming up in Nov. But I don't think I will be
able to attend that due scheduling conflicts :-(

saqib
http://security-basics.blogspot.com/