Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: wireless security on notebooks

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:54:20 +0000

If you were running an ad environment at home this would be an extremely simple fix using group policies.  I don't know
if you want to go down that road, but if you do a small system running w2k or w2k3 server with a 5 cal license would
greatly simplify your life.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.