Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows auditor

From: "Dustin Wilcox" <dustin.wilcox () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:34:28 -0600

Tima,

I have extensive experience using ISS, Retina, and Nessus.  If I could
only keep one of the three, I would choose Nessus.  I have run
comparison scans against a variety of devices and configurations using
each of the three and regularly, but not always, get better results
from Nessus.  Retina would be second on my list.

Good luck!