Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Block simulteneuos logons

From: "Holtz,Robert" <Robert.Holtz () edwardjones com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:52:09 -0600

You could modify to group policy in AD to only allow a single login.

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in
error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward
Jones, please send this request to messages () edwardjones com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not
to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit
www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure