Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: hax.tor

From: jeffrey rivero <jeffr76 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:23:21 -0500

:)
use an inline HTML editor or a debug tool and edit the Options of the form (you can change one to pear)
:)

Daniel Grant wrote:
Level 3 has completely got me too - I tried all sorts, but either im short on coffee or not bright enough.

Anyone got it yet?

Rivest, Philippe wrote:
They just want to see if you can do a banner grabbing, theres really nothing to it. But I do agree that choosing the FBI is a very very VERY bad way to be serious, it is sending out the Hacker VS the law image and I would go against this.

Anyhow anyone that can give me a hint to pass level 3 would be appreciated; I tried saving the source to my pc and adding Pear as a value. Didn't know

Any clue?

Merci
Philippe Rivest
Métro Richelieu
Analyste en sécurité & Certified Ethical Hacker
514-662-3300x3115
P Est-ce vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer cette page ?