Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: New Cyber Security Firm

From: "Campbell Murray" <electronichacker () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:33:53 +0000

I would say the former.

I count amongst the "heroes" those who have the vision and sense to
seek or approve the budget spend to do something about their security
and drive it forward within their organisations.  There are plenty of
fully competent and experienced professionals out there [most read
this list!] already who are tried, trusted and tested.

So now we have a few more ... perhaps.

 Except of course these "heroes" have failed to even create an
accessible website which to my mind displays a total lack of
understanding of Corporate and Government compliance requirements.
That I will take as an indicator of their experience in these sectors
and as technical project managers ... ie. limited.

C#