Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spying in a corporate environment

From: "Mario DeBono" <mario.debono () global net mt>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:13:20 +0100

Yep, could be possible, but if you apply the policies on a pc level not user
level, than that is some thing different.

Another way is to apply frequent policy updates depending on the lan/wan you
administer. This can be done through login as well.
OR but I highly don't suggest to do is to

Amend files at local security level removing access to local administrators
and grant only access to domain admins but you have to be sure of what u are
doing else you might end making a mess.

Regards.
Mario.