Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Basic Question about Unix Login Server

From: "Kevin Ortloff" <Kevin.Ortloff () j2global com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:36:31 -0800

any flavor of unix will work, you're just looking for a LDAP server
basically right? For business purposes I like using CentOS better than
other flavors...

These lnks may help if this is your purpose.

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/ch-ldap.html
http://www.linuxhelp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6034