Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CCSP Self-Study

From: Sajed Naseem <sajednaseemunix () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:45:32 -0400

Brain/List,

I appreciate your answer. I am not trying to be a moral standard, or trying to patronize anyone. I am new to this list. Should surfacing ideas or resources that is illegal be part of this list?

To be honest, I am trying to be a honest security engineer and it is difficult at times, b/c too many people in the industry seem to feel that ripping of Microsoft, Apple or company x is not an issue. anyone is free to comment.

-SN

Brian Loe wrote:
IF yo can get to the book, you're lucky...and one has to wonder what
else you'll get with the book, but won't know about.

It's an illegal copy.