Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Where to start?

From: "Johnson, Joseph" <Joey.Johnson () mantech-ist com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:57:46 -0400

Start here...

www.security-freak.net

 Vivek graciously put this site together specifically for helping people
like yourself learn more. His post a couple weeks ago said:

'This site uses video lectures to illustrate the programming aspects of

security software. Currently there are around 24 videos (300 mins) on
topics such as raw sockets, packet sniffers, packet injection etc. I
will be adding more videos soon.

This site is free and will remain free. There are no popups or
registrations required

. I am simply doing this because i love teaching and would like to give
something back

to the security community.

Thanks

Vivek'