Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security in Wireless networks

From: "Alexander Sandström Krantz" <listor () sandstromkrantz se>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:17:03 +0200

I apologise that the server went offline yesterday, just a few hours
after I posted this mail to the list. The server should be up again
some time today and I've also set up a mirror of the site on a server
with higher availability.

The mirror is located at http://www.cyd.liu.se/~alesa195/.

Enjoy the report!

Alexander