Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security videos !

From: Arjuna Scagnetto <arjuna () ts infn it>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:02:05 +0200

vivek () security-freak net wrote:
Hello All,

I have started a security education site called www.security-freak.net . This site uses video lectures to illustrate the programming aspects of security software. Currently there are around 24 videos (300 mins) on topics such as raw sockets, packet sniffers, packet injection etc. I will be adding more videos soon.

This site is free and will remain free. There are no popups or registrations required
. I am simply doing this because i love teaching and would like to give something back
to the security community.

If you like the site, please forward a link to your friends.

See ya there !
Thanks,

Vivek

what a great job you've done. i'll take a deeper look as soon as possible.

arjuna

--
believed to be clean.