Security Basics mailing list archives

Multi-Factor Authentication

From: avasquez80 () gmail com
Date: 2 May 2007 17:58:58 -0000

I'm working on a project that involves giving our employees OWA and intranet access through a Juniper SSL VPN from the
web. Currently a hand full of employees are using RSA keys to authenticate. While we can not go out and buy over 3000+
RSA keys for every employee I'm looking for an alternate sign on solution. My main goals are preventing someone from
the outside brute forcing their way in. I have seen one solution that looked promising called vidoop. They offer a SSO
which has pictured images as added security. I would be curious to what others are using for OWA and other internal
access solutions.

Thanks.