Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: outgoing email monitoring

From: "Noaman Khan" <noamank () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:07:19 -0400

Hi,

You can probably set the outgoing mail queue to hold emails for
several hours or as required so that an admin can review the contents
of the queue. I believe this could be done with configuration of
sendmail if its used. I am not sure which mail server you are using
but it should be possible in sendmail/postfix. I am not sure about
exchange server.

Thanks

Noaman