Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Discovering network topology

From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:41:59 +0400

Network view...check it out. Quite affordable for owning and a shareware for using it mapping the network once every 2-3 months for free. Though...it saves a setting in registry somewhere which I am unable to crack so you'll have to use different machines each time installation after the 45 days trial expires.

google it!