Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how to block web messenger services

From: "javier rojas" <javier.rojasr () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:38:28 -0400

if u are administering linux, u could block it with a iptables-squid
combo....its very easy....

2007/3/24, K. Brian Kelley <arakakisudaki () yahoo com>:
You can chase your tail by trying to keep up with the ever changing IP addresses or go for a security appliance designed to
filter such traffic. I'd advise the latter if you can afford it.

K. Brian Kelley
Author: Start to Finish Guide to SQL Server Performance Monitoring
Contributing Author: Best of SQLServerCentral.com Series
Regular Columnist, SQLServerCentral.com and SQL Server Standard Magazine
http://www.truthsolutions.com/
http://blogs.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/brian_kelley/default.aspx