Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Website limitation / report system

From: "Shreyas Zare" <shreyas () technitium com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:37:25 +0530

Hi,

Setup Win2003 DNS server and add IP (0.0.0.0 or any invalid ip) for
domains you want to block as primary record. Set all other machines to
use this DNS server. Config router in Win2003 or any router you use to
have an ACL to deny outgoing ANY TCP/UDP packet with port 53. This
will make sure that nobody will be able to resolver right ip for the
sites you want to block.

Regards,

On 14 Mar 2007 13:29:09 -0000, zenmasterbob123 () gmail com