Security Basics mailing list archives

IT Security Budget

From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:38:04 +0400

I have been asked to submit an IT Security budget.

I am thinking of including a provisioning for 2 people for next year. Will include licensing for two servers where I host my MOM and GFI Lan manager. Also want to include some provisioning for testing tools I want to procure this year. Some goodies to buy for Security Awareness trainings and provisioning for rewards to speakers I might call from outside. What else typically included in an IT Security budget.

I believe that IT Security budgets of most companies would not contain 'secret' classification so if someone can forward a copy of his/her own, would be of great benefit to me.

Any/ all ideas would be helpful.