Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Identity Management

From: tianxama <tianxama () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

        In a specific Context which contains Type(s) of entities, one Entity
playing a
        specific Role (which are part of a Type definition) have one and
only Identifier
        which determines its identity.

        Context := [Type]*
        Type := [Role]*
        Role := [Entity]*
        Entity := [PlayerType] [ActorType] => (Identity)
        PlayerType := 'sender' | receiver
        ActorType := 'active' | 'pasive'

        In a Dialog made of Statement(s) which are compound with Term(s), the
Identity
        of a Player/Actor determines which Role the entity plays, determined with
it's Type interactions/operations
        (Message*).

jeff.terry9 wrote:

Hi,
I have to write a paper on Managing your identity online and How to secure
your personal identity online. Can anyone give me tips on this ? or can
tell me about latest personal threats online ?

Thanks
Jeff