Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Legit service?

From: "Jay" <jay.tomas () infosecguru com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:06:23 -0400

Instead of validating whether a company is legit based on having a website and email addresses, you may want to do some
research from a company registration source.

Since this company was incorporated in 2004 in England, companieshouse.gov.uk would be the appropriate source.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2ff37ed447db1dff79401e370e52cd66/compdetails

I dont know anything about this company but is seems strange that it has already changed its name 2 additonal times
since 2004.

Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
31/10/2005 JDI SOFTWARE LIMITED