Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Procedural Issues

From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:30:50 +0400

It's not noise kurt, the issue indeed started about 4 months ago but I am still stuck with some finer details and hence re-posted under the same thread.

Thanks for the reply.

Mine is not near to even a mid-scale production environment with about 6 people in all but working on a highly sensitive inhouse financial/HR application.

Auditors demand that bring about some controls of duties within our development environment. I am trying to do the best and then declare the accepted risk.