Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to find a process

From: "Dan Denton" <ddenton () remitpro com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:42:11 -0500

I believe Process Monitor, formerly by SysInternals and now owned by
Microsoft has the ability to display hosts that are connected remotely to a
particular process. I used this feature to see which IP's were sending email
to a mail proxy process on a server. The download is also free, last time I
checked.