Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Administrators & Power Users

From: "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:54:03 -0700

http://www.joeware.net

look for the utility called LG.exe

Hell, look for all of the utilities there - they're yummy!

Kurt

On 7/23/07, Tinu Koshy (CISD) <tkoshy () adco ae> wrote:
Greetings List,

I have an environment where too many people are local administrators or
power users on their PCs. I was looking at a tool which might scan the
network (by subnet) to tell me the admin & power user groups on PCs.

It could even be a remote registry scan tool but please let me know
which registry value I must look into.

Thanks & Regards,
Tinu Koshy
Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files Transmitted with it is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and Abu Dhabi Company For Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) is not
responsible for any consequence from such unauthorized usage.  Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Abu Dhabi Company For Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO).