Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Updating Live Security CD

From: Tremaine Lea <tlea () ddiction com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:40:22 -0600

I don't have any more specific information than was provided below unfortunately, I'm not involved with the project. I had contacted them about a week ago to discuss putting together a Canadian mirror out of self interest ;) I have some peers at a couple of large ISP's who might be willing to assist in the hosting.

I'm honestly disappointed to see that some of the larger companies involved in security auditing don't have mirrors up themselves, as I know of at least one that definitely uses BackTrack in it's testing.

---
Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL