Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tcp/udp flooding tool for Linux

From: "Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso" <ronaldoafonso () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:35:41 -0200

Hi,

Take a look at Linux Test Project "http://ltp.sourceforge.net/";. It's
a web site devoted to support tools for testing machines running
Linux. I'm sure you can find a way to use some tools to stress a cisco
router.

Good Luck.
Ronaldo Z. Afonso
www.netf2r.com

On 1/4/07, Kim Guldberg <kim () bufferzone dk> wrote:
Hi Take a look at NetWox. This little tool will craft any packet you
wish fore, work as any client you can think off and any server you need.
It SYN floods like a charm and make coffee (look at tool 190). NetWox
has a GUI called NetWag.

 look her:
http://www.laurentconstantin.com/en/netw/
http://www.laurentconstantin.com/en/netw/netwox/download/v5/

Remember to install all the needed lib's first

Regards
Kim Guldberg