Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Password Pride - A Humorous Vulnerability

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:35:56 +1000

How do you know it wasn't Lance Spitzner? Honeypot or just plain stupid?
Hmmm....
The serious thing is that as the IT crowd, we are forever blaming '(l)users'
for the majority of leaks/breakdowns. We are human too and some of us are
either responsible for direct breaches(like the OP's talkative anglophile)
or through genuine mistakes cause problems.