Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Changing the domain password policy

From: "David Grant" <dpgrant () blueyonder co uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:55:48 -0000

You deal with the Service Account passwords by making them comply with your password policy.

A point to note - 1 domain 1 password policy.
you can create as many different password policies as you like - the Domain Password Policy will be the one actually applied to all users.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Devlin" <mdevlin () boston com>