Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Services Security

From: "kladizkov.thehome" <kladizkov.thehome () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:36:58 -0500

Hi,

You may find this useful...

http://bobcares.com/article15.html

hesh84 () hotmail com wrote:
Hi All,

Our organization has recently installed some web services and I looking for references on how to protect them. Any ideas? I
don't know what is the most effective way to protect web services. Do I implement WS-Security or install a web service
firewall? Or is it a combination of things?

Thanks in advance.
H Sabry