Security Basics mailing list archives

Hakin9 Magazine- Call for Articles

From: shyaam () gmaill com
Date: 27 Feb 2007 17:16:02 -0000

Hello All,

I would like to announce the topics for the acceptance of articles for the next two Hakin9 starter kits for the
author's.

The next issue of hakin9 starter kit would be on Exploits, buffer overflows and exploit writing and anything related to
that. The deadline for this is March 5th 2007.

The version of hakin9 Starter kit after that is on Intrusion Defense.

Kindly let me know if anyone is interested in submitting articles.
Kind Regards,
Shyaam