Security Basics mailing list archives

Mobile phone forensics?

From: "zhihao () root sg" <zhihao () root sg>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:15:49 +0800

 Hi everyone, not so sure if this is the correct forum to post but…I’m trying to do a short write-up about a policy for
use in an organization to protect company interests for example, how do you image phones etc without breaking privacy
laws? Somewhere along the line of, employee committing cooperate espionage, and has been SMSing company confidential
materials to a business rival using his mobile phone.

Has anyone got experience with writing such a policy before and will be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!