Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: strange e-mail message

From: "Devin Rambo" <drambo () vediorps com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:39:56 -0500

I'm not familiar with any *legitimate* reason to have variables in the
headers.

Looks like what you've got here is the product of some idiot spammer who
can't get his spam software to work correctly. Feel free to have a good
laugh at his expense.

http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/2007/01/dumbest_spam_ever.html

Devin