Security Basics mailing list archives

New Security Model, New Anti Malware Vision (VA White Paper)

From: Nima () u0vd org
Date: 1 Dec 2007 12:07:55 -0000

Venak and Avenak Detection Malware Scanner (MPS Edition) White Paper

Hi everyone

We releasing a white paper about VA new security model, you can download the White paper from following Link:

http://www.u0vd.org/Docs/White_Paper.pdf

VA uses new technology called "Main Protection System" or MPS. In fact, MPS using a new security model, the security
model is analyzing the programs to find unknown threats .Also tells you status of your Application Programs in Times.

After stating the MPS, MPS start to parse on your processes and looking for non-standard processes and rate them.

These rates are based on process's access to resource for example includes Drivers, Services, Registry keys and many
other security features.

In fact, VA tries to tell you about Processes malicious activity. The mechanism likes a biometric/Robot technology
start to prevent attack from automatic application.

Today computer security is big problem of companies and home users. The most important capability of VA is defeat with
Metamorphic Malware; Metamorphism is the ability of malware to transform its code.

This ability was first introduced in viruses and was later used by worms, Trojans, and other malware.

There now, exist several metamorphic engines/programs that implement only the logic for transforming code that can
simply be linked to any program to make it metamorphic.

Our plan is to release the VA on our Web site after fall 2007,

Check it for future information http://www.u0vd.org

Please Send Your Ideas to our E-mail Idea AT U0vd.org

Best regards, Nima