Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Advice regarding servers and Wiping Drives after testing

From: jturk () acecomputers com (ACE - Julius Turk)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:55:17 -0500

If you are looking at extracting the drives and wiping them to DOD specs,
take a look at the deadondemand.com product, the Digital Shredder.  3 drives
at a time.

I have a question for those that are interested in this. Would a rental unit
be of interest? I am looking into adding a rental unit as part of my arsenal
of products that we might offer.

Best Regards,

Julius Turk
Ace Computers