Security Basics mailing list archives

Re : Question about Active Directory and last time user has logged on

From: abdelhakim aliane <hakim_al () yahoo fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:40:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, that's exactly what we get in our AD with a good tool known as Userlock. Download a free version and deploy it then
you will see the results. Many questions will be solved like : Who is logged Where and When ? For how many time ? You
can restrict machine/user access by time or by IP range etc...
Find it here : http://www.isdecisions.com (Know, Control & Act)

Aliane.