Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network+ and Security+

From: Oğuz Yarımtepe <comp.ogz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:18:16 +0300

On Thursday 23 August 2007 23:51:18 Martin Tran wrote:
If you guys can give me advice on your success and some insight on a
direction on certifications(or go back to school for a masters in
Information Systems)  I would greatly appreciate it!

There is one thing i do now a days to improve my basic knowledge that is
reading the articles at http://www.debian-administration.org/. I am new at
the computer security too.

Maybe if there is a security web site that serves like debian-administration
and supply articles about tools usage that are experineced and written with
an explanatory way or some other infortive knowledge that will increase the
desire of reading might be helpfull. I dont know whether there is such a
site. If so i would like to know.

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe
http://www.yarimtepe.com/en