Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: HTTPS redirections

From: anthony () synt3gra com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:45:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for your responses.  I have never been much of a javascripter
and this information lends the next direction in which to proceed.  I'll
read javascript referential material more closely now.

&& Indeed they are using http referrers to check if it's a direct link or a
&& clicked one from another site, please bare in mind that unless you check
&& the
&& origin, google will be a valid referrer as well as other search engines.
&&
&& RCT Internet solutions.
&& http://dir.rct.co.il
&& http://www.rct.co.il