Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISM or CISSP first

From: "WALI" <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:56:34 +0400

Take CISSP first and then after a year or two, have a go at their new concetration exams related to security management, namely CISSP-ISSMP
https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?category=524

But at the end of the day, they are just apiece of paper at the cost of US$590.

Doesn't change much!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "mamo" <mamo74 () gmail com>