Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure deletion on Mac OS X

From: "security.xentek" <eric () xentek net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:53:30 -0400

Safari has a private browsing feature, as well as a delete all history feature that should be pretty comparable to CCleaner.

+       eric m.
+       http://xentek.net

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller