Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Question

From: "Robinson, Sonja" <Sonja.Robinson () fticonsulting com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:53:01 -0400

Go to their website for their requirements.  You can take and pass the
test and when you meet the other requirements officially obtain the
certification.

Sonja L. Robinson, CISSP, CIFI, CISA, CISM
Director - Forensic Lab Management
F T I
646-453-1283 direct
646-468-6518 mobile
sonja.robinson () fticonsulting com

3 Times Square
11th Floor
New York, NY 10036
www.fticonsulting.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and then delete
this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation.