Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Product query: Professor Messer's Nmap Secrets

From: Eric Yeoh <ericyeoh () streamyx com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:59:31 +0800

I guess not everyone likes to go through the bone dry man pages and the geeky write ups. There is a market for such material from Prof. Messner.

I bought his ebook and it was good. Although it cost me a week's lunch (I am from Malaysia, so US$1 approx. RM3.80). Saved me a lot of time.

So at the end of the day, the material inside can be obtained from forums and man pages, but if you want the convenience of things, you just have to pay for it.

Eric

Buz Dale wrote:
I think I'd just read everything I could from insecure.org.
Buz