Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: user default password checking tool

From: "Cote, Marc J." <mjcote () terracon com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:27:33 -0500

There is a dll available through MS in the Account Lockout and
Management Tools available
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7AF2E69C-91F3-4
E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en

The acctinfo.dll adds a tab to your AD account properties showing
additional information about the account, such as password age, etc.

Marc Cote
Mgr. of Network Services
Terracon Consultants Inc.
(913) 599-6886 x389