Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Enterprise Level Email Encryption

From: "Jason Payton" <Jason.Payton () lnfcu com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:29:49 -0500

Al,

I am working on a similar project for my organization. Here are some of the products that I evaluated that satisfy your
criteria.

http://www.ciphertrust.com/products/ironmail/

http://www.postx.com/solutions/secure_delivery_methods

http://www.tumbleweed.com/products/mailgate/secure_messenger.html

http://www.zixcorp.com/solutions/emailencryption.php

http://www.entrust.com/email-security/messaging-server/index.htm

http://www.postini.com/postini_solutions/e_encryption_manager.php

http://www.proofpoint.com/products/secure.php

That should provide you with a good starting point for your research.

Jason Payton
Security Analyst