Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: switch summit extreme plus static permanent arp table

From: Arjuna Scagnetto <arjuna () ts infn it>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:11:45 +0100

thanks for the help, i've found realy interestin arp* :)

even if at the very end i've got what i was looking for, and now it seems that the arp table is static and permanent, forbidding the arp poisoning, maybe the <enable snmp-traps mac-security> command was fundamental, even if i've found only a little refence about this command at the end of only one page, written in smal small characters.

In any case, Arp* is very usefull, because it keeps track of who has tried arppoisoning.

Thanks
Arjuna

Machiavel wrote:
And if you are working with Windows and AD you can simply send the
changes via a script to all your user. I don't think you even need AD
to send an "opening" script.

cheers

--
Machiavel