Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Norwich MSIA

From: "Mani Akella" <mani () kidatwork com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:52:34 -0500

I am a 1st Semester student in the course currently - and I can vouch for it
as a very applicable and current update on current information security
education. It has opened my view into the industry in ways I never
considered. It is definitely worth the cost - both in terms of money and
time.

Hope this helps. You can contact me privately at mani () kidatwork com if you
want to discuss more.

Regards,
Mani