Security Basics mailing list archives

Call for security enthusiasts!

From: susam.pal () gmail com
Date: 28 Nov 2006 15:14:28 -0000

Dear All,

I intend to form a security enthusiasts group to promote security. Currently I am looking for other security
enthusiasts in Bangalore, India itself, so that we can get together and plan the whole thing.

Currently, I have the following ideas:-

1. Promote the knowledge of security through talks, meets and online discussion. (We'll begin with Bangalore, then
India and if everything goes well, we can expand.)
2. Hold montly meets at Bangalore as well as other cities (if there are enough volunteers).
3. Engage ourselves in small PoC's and research work on topics like SSO, Crypto-graphy and any other area of security
you might imagine in our free time.
4. Be an open group that would have no commercial interest in it's activities. Everything would be done for fun of
doing it.

If anyone of you is interested in this and believe this thing can be done, please do mail me back and let me know about
your ideas. It would be great if  people from other countries can also find some time for this.

Regards,
Susam Pal